26 Feb CHANGE • ‘Nothing changes without HEART and MIND’
Nothing changes without HEART & MIND
- in restructurings,
- in dealing with change of organization,
- driving digitalization,
- working on their personal development …
face these crucial starting point:
Me, my role, my values & my beliefs.
We, as a team, our values & our beliefs.
Our organizational structure and vision.
They want to be accompanied powerfully by people who
- know their business
- have new ideas and methods to support them to drive through their challenges
- are able to deal with the organizational, with digital, with communicational topics …
…. but this is taken for granted.
What are the most important questions leaders ask me?
- “Are you able to drive with us through this change by emotionally reaching out to our people, understanding them in their attitude, with their different backgrounds and needs?
- And are you able to develop tailor made solutions with us to mobilize us to follow our vision?
That’s the key point.
It’s all about Mindset and Beliefs – in the first step and at least at the end.
- Including the one leader who asked for being accompanied and initiated the entire change process.
- Taking the next step to a convincing strategy and vision that is kept alive in the daily business is even the hardest topic.
- At the end of the day it’s crucial to be successful in the long run, to go with people who are convinced, satisfied and motivated.
Self-reflected leaders know this.
That’s my experience and my conviction.